things to note before your visit:
In accordance with Philadelphia Guidelines, we are only able to accommodate a maximum of 4 guests per table inside and a maximum of 6 guests per table outside.
Please note, our outdoor space is completely weather dependent and there are no heaters in the beer garden. If you make a reservation for an outdoor table, in case of rain we will not be able guarantee a table inside.
We are excited to have you join us and we would like to accommodate everyone coming in, therefore we can only offer the table for a limited time to guarantee space for others.
1-2 GUESTS- 90 MINUTES.
3-4 GUESTS- 120 MINUTES.
5-6 GUESTS-150 MINUTES.
la peg. dining guidelines
- Masks are required to enter.
- We do not allow any standing or mingling in the restaurant and beer garden. la peg asks that you are seated at all times.
- La peg asks that all guests wear masks while a server is present at the table.
- We will be limiting contact with your table as much as possible. we kindly ask that if you need assistance, please raise your hand to call your server over.
- We ask that you wear your mask when you are going to the restrooms.
- To ensure no overcrowding in the restrooms, we ask that only 1 guest per table go to the restroom at a time.
extra precautions we are taking:
- Staff and guests must wear a mask at all times. Guests can take off their masks while eating and drinking.
- No standing room. No entry without being seated by staff member. Unless using the bathroom or upon entrance or exit all patrons must remain in their seats.
- All seating will be spaced to maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Chairs and tables will be sanitized between guests.
- Staff will be subject to temperature checks prior to the start of all shifts to assure they are safely able to work.
- Additional cleaning standards will be implemented prior to opening, after closing and throughout the day by staff.
We are located in Old City, Philadelphia, inside the FringeArts building at 140 North Columbus Boulevard (across from the Race Street Pier).
EVENTS and SHOWS
Nick Stuccio, President and Creative Director of the FringeArts, and La Peg always had a vision of blurring the lines between the restaurant and the theater. We have great plans with this building and there are many things yet to come.
All programming: http://fringearts.com/presentations/month/
Call us at 215.375.7744 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org